Friday, July 16, 2010

Quickie

Caught the 4:25 showing of Inception with Reece and Justin at the Broadway Theater today. It had been so long since I'd been to the movies. Especially since I'd seen a movie this grand and seat-gripping. It was a really great piece of art. And I finally got to put my movie popcorn cravings to rest.
Hm. That was the crux of my day.

It's 9:50pm now. I can definitely see how personal preference may be a cyclical thing, because I'm all infatuated with nighttime again. Not long ago, I felt most at peace when the sun was up, and before that I found my solace in the night, and that's where I am again now. So in a few months I'll probably find myself awaiting the rising sun and falling to sleep at decent hours again. For now, it's all about lighting candles, savoring the sight of objects in moonlight, enjoying the sound of crickets and frogs, and relaxing to the absence of hustle and bustle.

No comments:

Post a Comment