Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Confounded

Confound- to cause surprise or confusion in someone especially by acting against their expectations
Russel Brand made me smile and laugh today. Sourire win!
I took a solitary drive around the neighborhood yesterday evening, just to get out of the apartment and scope out the area I live in, and there's forest access up the street just like my brother said. That is an adventure waiting to happen when the sun comes out.

Today I turned in my last printed resume to Gold Rush Coffee. Their craigslist ad said "no experience necessary". PERFECT. So, I'll either be a salad bar manager at Moonrise Herbs (fingers are still crossed for that, because that shop is amazing) or an espresso bar attendant at Gold Rush Coffee (which is also awesome, because I'm a coffeephile. But I'd have to commute to Eureka. But I'll already have to do that for school in August, so...)

Tonight I made caramelized onions, coconut flakes and apples on top of thai rice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment