Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time

It's a Sunday afternoon, and time is escaping my grasp again. Where does it go nowadays? It's not just me who's noticing the change. Time may very well be changing. Actually changing. It's like its wavelength is decreasing, and it's getting all scrunched up, and it's getting close to the center of the time spiral. Or maybe it is just a mass change in peoples' perception. Or both. It unsettles me slightly, because I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing on this planet. (This is why I don't exactly enjoy playing The Sims. A virtual day expires in that game in about 20 minutes, and there's no time to stop and smell the virtual flowers. And that elevator music. Bleghk) I'm on a quest to find a loving, like-minded community of people who I can learn from, and share with. My interest in all things metaphysical worries my biological family, so I need some alternate support here.
Yesterday I bought a book called Nothing in this Book is True, But it's Exactly how Things are by Bob Frissell. Reece recommended it to me. I'm only ten or so pages in, and I can feel the pressure building in my mind like it's going to blow any second.

No comments:

Post a Comment